5 Reasons Why The Asus Zenfone 2 Could Redefine My Smartphone Experience

A few days back, the men from the corporation department were digging up a sewage manhole to clear the blockage. I was shocked to see that one of them had a Samsung Galaxy S4. Smartphones have already become an inevitable part of our lives, and that is something one cannot fail to accept. My friend and I were recently discussing on the Asus Zenfone 2 earlier today, and here are 5 reasons why I think it could really define my smartphone experience.


Image: gadgets.ndtv.com

1.       I Can Play The Best Games Available
My current smartphone is pretty useless for playing games since it just has a 1GB RAM. The Asus Zenfone 2  has 4GB of RAM, and that is almost equal to the one  I have on my laptop. Needless to say, it is the best reason why this gadget could redefine my smartphone experience. This is the first smartphone to have such a huge RAM.  
2.       It Charges Fast
My current smartphone takes the whole night to charge. Playing games on the Asus Zenfone 2 can cause a lot of battery drain. But thanks to the new charging technology in this smartphone, Asus guarantees that I can charge it to 60% in approximately 40 minutes. In case I forget to charge my smartphone at night, I could very well charge it while travelling to work.
3.       I Can Click a Lot Better
 I am a shutterbug and the fact that my smartphone could also serve to be a great camera would definitely delight me. The Asus Zenfone 2 has a 13MP main camera with dual-LED dual-tone LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording. It also has a 5MP secondary camera. The Dual Flash is pretty cool for low light photography and Asus also boasts of zero shutter lag in the smartphone. That would redefine my smartphone photography experience.
4.       Big Screen, Big Entertainment
A smartphone with a small screen is slowly becoming obsolete. The Asus Zenfone 2 comes with a 5.5 inch IPS capacity touchscreen with 403 ppi. Good to watch some movies, or even browse the internet when on the go. With Gorilla Glass 3, I will get a better display and also great protection.
5.       Asus Zen UI
This is unlike any other Android UI and I love it. This is the last, but definitely not the least reason why I would want to buy the Asus Zenfone 2. The Zen UI would definitely not fail to redefine any smartphone experience.
These are the reasons why I believe that the Asus Zenfone 2 would really define my smartphone experience. I just hope it fits my budget and lives to my expectations.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Blogger who loves to write, eat, and sleep. This is my personal blog, but I also run a couple of websites.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment