Anna University Answer Sheets Found On The Road - Abandoned!

Now you could understand why you never got the grades you expected. Images of Anna University Answer Sheets being scattered on the road and abandoned are being circulated through WhatsApp and Facebook. 




As you can clearly see, the images seem to be clicked from a mobile phone. I am not sure if these are the papers of the recently conducted semester exams, but it looks like they have fallen out while being transported. 

This is a serious issue and it puts the future of the students' life at risk. Please share and spread this as much as possible. As far as I know, it seems to be legit! 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Blogger who loves to write, eat, and sleep. This is my personal blog, but I also run a couple of websites.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

  1. I would definitely be interested in using something like this, not only for my personal web blog but for my company website, both run on WordPress.


    Sandhi Sudha Plus | Sandhi Sudha | Slim Pro | Hair Building Fiber | Step Up Height Increaser | Body Buildo | Hot Shapers

    ReplyDelete