In the Quest for the Fun Side with the HP Star Wars Special Edition Notebook

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, there was a war between the dark side and the light side. I was part of that galaxy, but instead, I chose to take the fun side. Legend has it that there is a device in the galaxy that only one lucky person can own. It is hard to be found, and it was hidden in a place where no being from the universe could ever reach.

People who have the fun side can only have access to this device, but none of them have found it yet. I am writing this note to everyone on the galaxy, to let them know what I would do if I had the device. It is called the HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook.

I believe there is a force that is predominant in the galaxy, but most of us cannot feel it. I am fed up of the mechanical life in this galaxy and I need a device which can bear every force I thrust on it. I would love to take control of every inch of this galaxy with this mean machine.

In this galaxy, if you want to be free from both the dark side and the light side, this machine is the only savior. It is the combination of both and it is said that it will #Awakenyourforce once you own it. I have lost my force for quite a while, and the HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook should be able to help me regain it.



The galaxy is in great danger now. The dark side and the light side are fighting against each other. We see more spaceships than stars nowadays. The galaxy is losing its beauty, and there is ‘galaxy warming’ everywhere. I need the ‘force’ to stop all this, and the only way to get is with the HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook.

I am writing this note as a quest to save the galaxy. It is a gazillion years old and we do not want to lose it. The HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook is our only hope and it has the secret to revealing our fun side so that we could save the galaxy.

There is also a saying that this machine had been stolen from a planet called ‘Earth’. Life on that planet is believed to be funny, and I will use this device to reveal what kind of fun those people have had. I will also use it to play movies, watch games and connect to them using a medium called the ‘internet’.

Another great thing about the HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook is that I can carry it with me anywhere once I find it. It is one of the lightest objects in the galaxy and you can use it even when you are floating around in free space.


Of course, I wish that would never happen, but with the HP Star Wars Special Edition notebook, even that would be fun. I hope I succeed in the quest to find this machine. For the others, may the force be with you. 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Blogger who loves to write, eat, and sleep. This is my personal blog, but I also run a couple of websites.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment